I spent an evening last week looking at the Benjamin Moore, Devine, Citron and Ellen Kennon's paint colors. I ordered samples from all 4.Today when I walked out to the mailbox I found some of the paint samples I've been waiting on! Woot!
I love getting fun stuff in the mail.
I haven't opened any of them yet...I'll probably do that this weekend. However, I can already say that I'm loving EK's Pumpkin Spice and Ashen Green just by looking at them in their pots. I also am thrilled with what I see of BM's Wet Concrete, Monticello Rose, Pecos Spice, Saybrooke Sage and Kittery Point Green. Choosing paint colors is going to be HARD!
Right now I'm trying to figure out if I should choose wall color and then base flooring, cabinetry and tile choices from that. Or if I should choose all the other things and then choose paint color. It seems to me that it's 6 of one, half dozen of the other *shrug*.

No comments:
Post a Comment