I was reading some blogs from Houseblogs.net this evening and saw where the folks at Creek House Renovation used Devine paints ( www.devinecolor.com) and loved them. That's all the push I needed to drag the hubby up to my computer to help me pick colors so I could order some samples. We got a little carried away and ordered 16 sample colors...eek!!!
We ordered Shantung, Damask, Georgette, Glass, Swell, Tide, Hosta, Manzanita, Mesa, Brick, Rain, Fog, Haze, Agave, Almond, and Skyline. Now I get to wait 8-10 days for them to arrive. I hate waiting!
Hopefully it won't be long before I can at least decide on the color I want to use in Courtney's room and then for the room that Kylie sleeps in when she is here. Those rooms can be painted before we kick off the big remodeling job.
When we do the remodel we will then need paint colors for the living room, dining room/kitchen, guest bathroom, master bedroom, master bedroom closet and the new master bathroom. It boggles my mind.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hi Poppy,
You'll love the paint!!! We ended us using geko (from their limited edition line) for the kitchen, roast for the master bedroom, reflection for the office and vanilla for all of the ceilings. Still undecided about the living room/dining room and the guest bedroom. Can't wait to see what colors you choose!
I have all these colors going round and round in my mind! It's driving me crazy! I'll get it sorted out eventually and of course post the decisions here :)
Thanks for giving me your opinion of Devine paints!
Post a Comment