skip to main | skip to sidebar

Transformation

A place I can record my thoughts and ideas about the remodeling project that we'll be doing on our home soon.

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Made a Decision

I made the decision to separate my blog into two different blogs. One for personal stuff and the other for the house remodel. It felt too awkward to me to have the two combined.

In the next few days I'll be moving posts about the remodel to this blog. Keep watching~
Posted by Poppy at Wednesday, January 17, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

About Me

My photo
Poppy
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (31)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (9)
    • ▼  January (20)
      • Citron Paint Samples
      • Nifty Bathroom Storage~
      • Fluff 'Em Up~
      • Ellen Kennon's Pumpkin Spice in a Bathroom~
      • Final 2 colors for today~
      • First of the Paint Samples~
      • Ottomans
      • I love it~
      • Color, Color, Color!
      • The Postman Delivers~
      • Island, Granite and Backsplash
      • Wrap up post~
      • Master Bedroom Changes~
      • Back to the living room and down the hall~
      • A couple more views of the sun room
      • Current Sun Room...Soon To Be Dining Room/Kitchen
      • Dining Area & Kitchen
      • Living Room
      • Kitchen Island Ideas
      • Made a Decision