
This color is BM's Monticello Rose. I like it and I plan to show it to Courtney to see if she thinks it will work in her bedroom. Lately she is all about pink even though she went through a long, long stretch of time that she wouldn't look at, wear or touch anything pink. It's a nice color so it's definitely still on the list.

This last color is EK's Pumpkin Spice. I want to LOVE it...but I'm not there yet. I like it. A lot. Love...nope. EK's paints are definitely thinner than I expected. I don't know if you can tell but I put a third coat on the left side of this sample and not on the right. The right has 2 coats. I think it looks good with my wood trim. I think with the right accessories it would look great. I need to post that bathroom photo I found with this color on the walls and you can see how pretty it can be in a bathroom with the right cabinets and granite. Gorgeous. So it's still in the running. Probably not for the master bath or Kylie's room. Maybe the guest bath.
3 comments:
I'm not wild about that pink. Then again I'm not a 22-year old woman. Which is nice.
Yeah...I'm not wild about the pink but Courtney wants to have a pinky color in her room.
I'm truthfully hoping she sees a different color with all the samples I'm going to have up on the walls and chooses something other than pink period.
Hey Poppy,
Thanks for keeping up with us over at www.creekhouseproject.blogspot.com! As for the Devine paint samples, I didn't even attempt to use any of the pouches. The paint store I went to had full size sheets of paper that had been spraypainted so you could just tape them up to the wall and move them around. But I love all of your samples up on the wall together!
Post a Comment