Monday, January 22, 2007

I love it~

I was cruising around the web this weekend looking at bathroom vanities and I stumbled across this one:

Isn't it gorgeous? It's made by a company called Stein World. I don't know a thing about them but I sure do love this vanity. It's a bit pricey, $660.00, but daggone it...I love it. I wish it was a bit bigger. I don't want double sinks. We have them now and one of them has gone completely unused the 11 years we've lived here. But I still feel that this vanity is a bit small, more powder room size. *sigh* But I love it so it goes on my list.

The above cabinets come from Ballard Designs. They'd be perfect in the bathroom for storage of towels and etc. Two of these and that vanity would work out nicely...don't ya think?

**Haven't gotten around to putting up any of my paint samples. Hopefully in the next day or two I'll have pictures of those to share.

No comments: