Monday, January 22, 2007

Ottomans

I almost forgot that I have new furniture coming sometime soon! I imagine we'll get the call in the next week or two. YAY for new furniture!

As I said in my other post I was looking around the net and found all kinds of goodies this weekend.

One of the sites I went to was Restoration Hardware. I originally went to the site to check out their paint colors. I had no idea that they sold furniture. I stumbled across these ottomans and I was smitten by this particular one.
I really love the above pattern. John thought it was too busy. He does like the striped one.

I think the striped one is a bit blah. Maybe we could thumb wrestle to see who wins???

2 comments:

Chris said...

I have to agree with you, I'm not wild about the striped one.

Poppy said...

So you don't wanna thumb wrestle? lol