Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Ellen Kennon's Pumpkin Spice in a Bathroom~

These photos below are the ones I saw that prompted me to order a sample of EK's Pumpkin Spice paint. I think the color looks heavenly in this bathroom. I was seriously considering using it for my new master bath but I want the master bedroom, closet and bath to flow color wise and I'm not really interested in using this or a color like it in my bedroom. So it will either be used to repaint our current bathroom or not at all.



Don't you agree that the color is lovely?

6 comments:

Chris said...

Man, that orange with the right lighting looks great.

Poppy said...

Doesn't it??? I am in total lust with this color and I'm pulling out all the stops to find a place to use it. Hubby likes it too so that's always a plus. I'm just about positive that it will be the new color of our current bathroom.

Mrs. Limestone said...

What a great color scheme...everything works really well together. And thats not always so easy with such a bold color on the walls.

Was the vanity custom made or did you buy it somewhere?

Poppy said...

Wish I could take credit for this lovely bathroom...alas, I cannot.

I found this series of photos on a design forum. They're of someone elses bathroom :( I "borrowed" them as my inspiration photos. I totally love the colors and hope to duplicate them in my guest bathroom.

Stay tuned to see if I'm successful!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - I love pumpkiny colors. And I bet it'd be flattering for most complexions (unlike the green we chose, but I just love green!)

House on the Corner said...

This color looks a lot like the color that I have in my dining area. I love it!