I finally got around to taking the ones I wasn't keeping back to Pier One on Sunday.I hadn't really planned to get any others...until I walked in the door and spied these immediately:
The greens ones will be going back soon :)With the purchase of these new pillows I think I have come a great deal closer in deciding on a paint color for the the living room.
Top row, second color from L to R is Devine's Damask and the very bottom color is Ellen Kennon's Mushroom.I'm thinking that I'd like to paint the wall with the quilt rack (which will be taken down and not rehung) in the Damask
as well as the short wall seen here with the television in front of it. The television also won't remain where it is currently.
all the other walls will be painted the Mushroom. There is no ceiling in the living room, but there is a ceiling going down the hall toward the master bedroom...that will be painted Mushroom as well.So what do you think??? (If I go with the Damask...the beloved pumpkin pillows will have to go back to Pier One with the green ones! boo)

2 comments:
I painted my living room Devine Sundown and really, really like that paint. It goes on easily in two coats, is thick and smells like yogurt. It also is really high in piment, so it really changes with the light. My room can look anything from gold to pumkin colored. I've never seen that happen so dramatically with another paint. One accent wall in the Damask would look nice!
I looked on the Devine site and couldn't see a picture of Sundown :( I'll have to go through your site to see if I can find photos of your living room. I'm getting very excited about getting the ball rolling!
Thanks for stopping by~
Post a Comment