Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hanging Around~

I've been looking through various sites I saved and came across this one again: www.jp33.com
This site showcases the art work of Jeremy Prasatik. You can purchase prints for $20.00 in 13x19 size. I love these 3 and I'm trying to figure out which one to buy. This one is called Majestic and it is my favorite. I love it. I love all the pastel shades in the background.

This one is called A Modern Twist and I really like teh circles behind the tree.
I really like this one as well and I'd absolutely adore it if it didn't have the rainbowy colors above the trees. I love the silhouettes of the evergreens and the orange shadows. The rainbows...not so much. Though they do make it interesting.

Decisions...decisions...


2 comments:

Becka said...

I like the middle one the best. I look forward to browsing through your blog.

Poppy said...

The prints are very economical ($20 each) so order the one you love :) I'm still kicking it around. I have a feeling it'll be number 1 for me.

Hope you enjoyed your cruise around the blog. Glad to have you!