Now that we're beginning to formulate plans for some remodeling I've begun to go back to those saved bookmarks and revisit them. A few of the ideas no longer appeal but many others still fill me with that same sense of anticipation and excitement that prompted me to save them in the first place.
Decorating some walls with words is one of those ideas that I still get all giddy about. So today I ordered the two sayings that I wanted most:
Always Kiss Me Goodnight~
This one will be in gold metallic matte finish in the above shown font and will be placed above our bed when we've repainted the walls. I love this sentiment.
This one will also be in gold metallic matte finish, the same font shown in the photo and will be placed in our new master bath above the light switch. The last place the hubby is before he leaves for work in the morning. Of course the G and S will be replaced by a J and V since those are our initials. :) We always say I love you when we part...except in the mornings when he is off to work since I am not usually awake. That's always bothered me. What if John was in an accident on his way to work and I didn't have the opportunity to send him off with a final I love you? I'll feel better about that with this on the wall. Yes, I'm a sap sometimes.
Incase you'd like to do your own decorating with words here are a couple of sites I've used and recommend:
http://www.wonderfulgraffiti.com


2 comments:
I like the idea of words on walls, too. One of my original ideas for our house was to paint the names of the previous owners as a border around the top of a room. Or to paint their family tree and ours. Of course, that would be verrrry complicated!
That would be complicated...but it would be interesting!
I got the saying I ordered in the mail last Friday...it seems fairly simple to put up. Now all I have to do is wait on my room to be ready for repainting. Oh yeah...and decide on colors :( pfft!
Post a Comment