
I also want to replace the current wall sconces we have in the living room. They are nothing fancy but I'm thinking more of using wrought iron accents and I think any one of the below would be good. They are in order to my current preference:




I also want to replace the wooden wall clock with the heart shaped face. I found the following and thought they might tie in nicely with the wrought iron for the scones. Once again they appear in order of my preference.


What do you think?

7 comments:
Poppy,
That first sconce you show is beautiful. I love it!
Laura @ the creek house
I really like the first sconce too and clock too. Very nice.
Well of course we all like number 1...it's the MOST expensive of the lot! At $165.00 a pop! I need 4, naturally. I guess I need to start scouting around the 'net to see if I can find them a bit cheaper...but those are the ones that the hubby and I like. Gotta have 'em!
Thanks for your input...means a lot.
You know, I really like that last sconce... the cast iron one. It might fit in nicely with my hallway. Where did you find it?
Hey Brooklyn...I left all the info over at your place for you~
I think you and I have very similar tastes, because I like EVERYTHING.
Thanks...we've gotten very sidetracked on our big makeover project. Too many health issues have hit me, we've had a recent death in the family and then other day to day issues.
I'm glad I started this blog though...all my thoughts and ideas are still here...waiting :)
Post a Comment